DIY Hair Cuffs, Colored Jeans, Academy Award Inspired Cocktails + More!
It’s Sunday Funday! Before you head out for your Sunday brunch check out all the awesome articles we found around the web this past week. We found everything from the coolest ladies to follow on Twitter right now to how to make all trends flattering without worrying about your body type. You favorite article of the week though is Carbon Magazines, DIY Hair Cuffs because they are so cute and cheap to make! Link to any fun articles you stumbled upon this week in the comments.
- Table for Two: Do-It-Together Sushi Date — Small Kitchen College
- Tips to Make any Trend Figure-Flattering — Her Campus
- From the Editor: DIY Hair Cuffs — Carbon Magazine
- Candy Colored Jeans — Girls in Their 20s
- Oscars Cocktails: 9 Drinks Inspired by The Best Picture Nominees — Yahoo! Shine
- Top 25 Ways to be Breezy — Hello Giggles
- How to Make Lean Nachos — College Gloss
- 3 Things We all Learn about Men in Our 20s — Your Tango
- A 90s Kid’s Favorite Movies — Cha Cha
- 5 Awesome Women to Follow on Twitter Right Now — Huffington Post Women
Photo Credit: beepart via Etsy