Signing onto Facebook and Twitter is an activity so common even our mothers are doing it! But in the social networking universe, a new trend is blurring our social and professional lives. We often “friend” or “follow” our co-workers on social networking sites where we’re also posting photos from Friday night’s bar crawl. So what can we do to keep business and leisure separate? Two 20-somethings reveal the mistakes you should avoid, only to Life2PointOh. Lauren... Read More
- Sequins, Pasties, and Empowerment: A Look Inside the World of Burlesque
- Mardi Gras Celebrations Around the World
- Super Bowl Sunday Funday: Team-Inspired Cocktails
- New Dating Advice Column! “Dear Febow” Talks Loser Boyfriends, Empty Dating Pools and More
- 7 Creative “Why Didn’t I Think of That?” Ideas From Pinterest
Life2PointOh is a 20-Something blog with features on fashion tips, style, beauty, relationship tips, dating advice, health articles, homemade simple recipes, exercise tips, and personal blog stories from 20-somethings.