There’s a reason dog is God spelled backward. And studies have proven it—having a pooch in your life can make you happier. And yes, having a boyfriend can make you happy, too. But of the two, a relationship with a dog is much more low-maintenance and leaves you feeling nothing but love and admiration. So, we got to thinking: Is having a dog better than having a boyfriend? The answer? A resounding yes. Here’s why: A Pup is Always Happy to See You: You are number 1 in your... Read More
- Sequins, Pasties, and Empowerment: A Look Inside the World of Burlesque
- Mardi Gras Celebrations Around the World
- Super Bowl Sunday Funday: Team-Inspired Cocktails
- New Dating Advice Column! “Dear Febow” Talks Loser Boyfriends, Empty Dating Pools and More
- 7 Creative “Why Didn’t I Think of That?” Ideas From Pinterest
Life2PointOh is a 20-Something blog with features on fashion tips, style, beauty, relationship tips, dating advice, health articles, homemade simple recipes, exercise tips, and personal blog stories from 20-somethings.